CHRISS VERSATILE - Real Dame Muzik







Chriss Versatile Triple D Jessica Rabbit Founder of Real Dame Muzik (Oakcliff Finest)

Where were you born

Dallas Texas

ONE: Growing up as a kid, how did music affect your life?
 
As a kid I learned that music is the key to the soul. I remember when I was little
around ages of 4-13 The family would have Barbecue’s & Cook Out’s
it would be friends & family. we would be singing, rapping, dancing   having fun.
Those  the memories I have when I think about music & growing up. Influenced
by my 2 older  brothers Rapping, B-Boxing, Listening to Slick Rick, Geto Boys, Dj Quick,
MC Breed, Ugk, Too Short, NWA, Then my Dad who listened to BB King, J. Taylor,
Tyrone Davis, Bobby Blue Band & my Mom Artist were Latimore, Bobby Womack,
Teddy, Anita..So I was influenced By all elements of music 7 styles..Including my own.

ONE: What got you involved in music?
 

Life, life got me involved, plus its in my blood..My grand parents both were singers, my grand father had a singing group, my mother and my aunts & uncle can sing…So having a Christian singing back ground, also soulful Life…

 I express my feelings, Also poetry and stories, then I turn them into music
When I was 11 I set up the first Christmas Program at my Elementary School Daniel Webster
With our Choir  teacher. It was different acts, even skits, but it consisted of 6 young ladies who loved music, even made a singing group;im not going to expose you ladies(love ya girls) …lol
& from that point on when I saw what I said or did wether it was singing, rapping, stories etc
 made someone react with emotion, I knew I loved it…Especially when its real, or what you feel.

ONE: Who or what influences you to create the great music you create.
The world, My life other people life, sometime, how im feeling, a place were im at…

ONE: What music artists do you look to for inspiration.
Tupac & Pimp C R.I.P, Snoop, Bun B, Eve, Mary J, Keyshia Cole ..just to name a few

What is your opinion of today’s music industry and what have you done to contribute to it?
Music is in a unusual place right now. It is in transition and will be unsteady trying to find its foundation  Once again, that what we have lost, &  that’s what how im contributing.. Im Bringing real wether ya wanna herar it or not..Im doing it. Overall it is good but could be better, should be better.

ONE: How do you feel about the Economy?
 
Not so good, Its in a terrible state.


ONE: Please share some of the struggles you have experienced in the industry?
By being a male dominated industry real women are often under-represented in the hip hop world, the idea came about as a means to show that we have a place here too, being taking for granted, talk down on, about, oh if you are Pretty, sexy. You a groupie,Not every female is a groupie trying to get in the pants of an artists or an artist tryna get her panties wet,  Some of us just want to show our love and appreciation for real hip hop, We listen to rap, buy albums, not taken serious, overlooked.

 ONE: What tips do you have for other music artists out there to make a name for themselves?
 Stay humble & true to yourself..keep GOD first..Grind.. It take time… Gotta have passion & heart..


ONE:  How can fans connect and stay ONE with you?

Feats & booking:
Twitter: Follow me at ChrissV214
Facebook: Chriss Versatile; Chriss Versatile Music, Chriss Versatilesecondpage
Or just Google Me: Chriss Versatile
Website

ONE: THANKS CHRISS

Mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment