EBONY LAVETTE - "THICKA THAN A SNICKA"



TWITTER: @ebonylavette




ONE Ent.: Where are you originally from?
Ebony Lavette: Cleveland, OH

ONE Ent.: Ebony Lavette, How was life growing up?
Ebony Lavette: Pretty strict I grew up in church my dad was around for most of my childhood.

ONE Ent.: How and why did you get started modeling?
Ebony Lavette: I started modeling for an agency when I was younger called Barbizon which is now Ford.

ONE Ent.: At what age did you start modeling?
Ebony Lavette: 13 doing fashion shows and print work.

ONE Ent.: How would you describe the current state of the urban modeling industry?
Ebony Lavette: Underrated urban models work as hard as fashion models.

ONE Ent.: You are one "fine-ass" woman. What is your daily routine to keep your body in such nice shape?
Ebony Lavette: I watch what I eat and I use weights and workout every other day lots of cardio.

ONE Ent.: What part of your body are you most proud of & why?
Ebony Lavette: My buns of course. [LAUGHS]

ONE Ent.: What keeps you motivated to continue doing what you do and working as hard as you do?
Ebony Lavette: (1) My fans, and (2) I’m a competitive person.

ONE Ent.: What projects have you been working on lately?
Ebony Lavette: Stunnas NFL Issue (Jan 11), FBM (Feb. issue), Flavor Magazine (coming soon).

ONE Ent.: How long do you plan to stay active in the game?
Ebony Lavette: As long as I can I won’t put a date stamp on it.

ONE Ent.: I'm sure modeling is only a stepping-stone in your path to become a true SUPASTAR! LOL! So... Where do you want modeling to eventually take you?
Ebony Lavette: I’m currently working on a movie role with a director out of Detroit, MI so I would like to push more of my acting.

ONE Ent.: Having seen your work, I know that you're quite versatile. However, would you say that most people consider you to be an Urban Model ONLY?
Ebony Lavette: I focus more on the "sexy" side of me. [SMILES]

ONE Ent.: Can you tell us what types or fields of modeling you are interested in aside from Urban Modeling?
Ebony Lavette: Fashion, sports, commercial.

ONE Ent.: Thousands of new girls toss their hats into the ring every day chasing this dream, what words of wisdom do you have for them?
Ebony Lavette: Do your research, invest in your career and everything that sounds good isn’t, and don’t be so quick to sign contracts.

ONE Ent.: What does Ebony Lavette like to do when she’s not in front of the camera?
Ebony Lavette: I turn into someone super sexy and seductive I’m usually very shy. [LAUGHS]

ONE Ent.: How would you describe your personality?
Ebony Lavette: Laid back.

ONE Ent.: Briefly describe what a day in the life of Ebony Lavette is like?
Ebony Lavette: Working out, working nights at my job.

ONE Ent.: What are the three most important things in life to you?
Ebony Lavette: Faith, family, fun.

ONE Ent.: Ebony, what is your favorite dish or food to eat?
Ebony Lavette: Shrimp and chicken Alfredo with broccoli.

ONE Ent.: What is your favorite color?
Ebony Lavette: Pink.

ONE Ent.: What's in your iPod/CD/MP3 Player right now and why?
Ebony Lavette: JCole and Trina.

ONE Ent.: When you are driving in your car, what are your favorite songs to listen to?
Ebony Lavette: Right now, Rick Ross, “Aston Martin Music”.

ONE Ent.: Ebony, I'm gonna put you on the spot... Of all the photographers you've worked with, who would you say is your favorite, and why?
Ebony Lavette: I haven’t worked with a lot but Mykeon Smith with Magic City Studio he’s diverse very professional and he’s the 1st photographer I worked with and got me published in 4 different magazines at the start of my career in one year.

ONE Ent.: If you were to do a photo shoot with another model right now, who would that model be and why?
Ebony Lavette: Hummm there so many models I love I would probably say I can’t choose. [LAUGHS]

ONE Ent.: How do you feel about the media and how it portrays a lot of women within the Entertainment Industry?
Ebony Lavette: We’re all strippers and wearing a thong isn’t sexy if you have curves.

ONE Ent.: What are some of the things you have accomplished so far in your career?
Ebony Lavette: Magazine features, magazine covers, hostings, a great fan base money of course and traveling.

ONE Ent.: Have you been featured in any music videos?
Ebony Lavette: Yes nothing major they’ve only been with local artist from my hometown.

ONE Ent.: If you had two artists that you could star in their video who would that be?
Ebony Lavette: Trey Songz and JCole.

ONE Ent.: Given the opportunity, what type of movie or TV roles would you be most interested in?
Ebony Lavette: I’m open to all opportunities but I would prefer a role where I would need to show emotion.

ONE Ent.: If a role required simulate sex or damn close, would you still do it?
Ebony Lavette: Of course!

ONE Ent.: Throughout your career so far, what obstacles have you faced and how have you overcome them?
Ebony Lavette: The usual people trying to use me and promising things no different from any other profession.

ONE Ent.: When you go out to the club, what do you do to prepare for the night out?
Ebony Lavette: Hot bath, patron and some Trina “The Baddest” Album.

ONE Ent.: What’s one secret about women that you’d like to share with men?
Ebony Lavette: We are intellectual beings; the quickest way to our pants is through our minds.

ONE Ent.: What's the first thing most guys say to you when they first meet you in person?
Ebony Lavette: I always hear I have a sexy walk.

ONE Ent.: What traits do you look for in a man?
Ebony Lavette: Intelligence, and confidence.

ONE Ent.: What should a guy do to catch your attention?
Ebony Lavette: Good conversation and eye contact.

ONE Ent.: Are you single?
Ebony Lavette: Married to my dream.

ONE Ent.: Are you in a monogamous relationship and do you find it hard to date one person in your line of work?
Ebony Lavette: Yes, it’s hard to stay in a relationship I’m the 1st to admit it takes a strong man to deal with a woman who shows her body.

ONE Ent.: What are some of the things that turn you on/off?
Ebony Lavette: Arrogance, ignorance and bad breath.

ONE Ent.: Okay let’s get personal, what's the sexiest thing in your closet?
Ebony Lavette: My 6" red stilettos.

ONE Ent.: Ebony, I have to ask this question for all your male fans... What could we find you sleeping in?
Ebony Lavette: Nothing at all!

ONE Ent.: What's the most annoying thing that guys say to you?
Ebony Lavette: Asking if my a** is real…

ONE Ent.: What’s one thing can you tell us about yourself that most people don't know about you?
Ebony Lavette: I’m very shy. [SMILES]

ONE Ent.: I'm sure most of your fans are curious to know this... Would you consider posing nude? If so, under what circumstances?
Ebony Lavette: Of course I would with the condition of it being tasteful nothing raunchy.

ONE Ent.: What can your fans expect to see you in 2011 and beyond?
Ebony Lavette: More magazines, and the big screen.

ONE Ent.: Where can fans find more information about you?
Ebony Lavette: www.twitter.com/ebonylavette and to book me for event hostings, photo shoots, music videos etc email inquiries at ebonylavette@gmail.com

ONE Ent.: Ebony Lavette, its been a joy sitting down with you. Anything else that you would like your fans to know?
Ebony Lavette: Thank you so much for your support I definitely appreciate all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment