Model Mode: Kyana

Meet Kyana: She is new to the scene.  Do Not let the innocent face fool you. This model has a lot going on for herself and has a lot to bring to the Urban Market.



LOCATION:  I'm originally from Birmingham, Al

MEASUREMENTS:  36 29 43.. WoW! 

FAVORITE COLOR ?  I love yellow.. It's such a happy color.

FAVORITE FOOD:  My favorite food of all time is pepperoni pizza!
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR TURN ONS/OFFS WITH MEN?  Tattoo's turn me on like you wouldn't believe. I love tattoos.. I have a fetish… A turn off is a person with a negative attitude.. A pessimist!  I don’t like people who always find bad in everything.

WHEN DID YOU START YOUR MODELING CAREER?  Well, this is something that I have always wanted to do and now I am doing it. I’m still new to the game and have a lot to learn, so I am always open to new ideas. Just now! I'm at a point in my life where I can devote myself to it.

THROUGHOUT YOUR CAREER, WHAT OBSTACLES HAVE YOU FACED SO FAR?  So far.. the only obstacle I have faced is myself.  I have learned to come out of my shell and embrace my beauty.

DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR ANY OTHER MODELS WHO ARE NEW TO THE GAME? Stay persistent and always remain professional, but have fun!!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?  I like to read, watch movies, spend time with my man.. cuddling and what not… just be in a state of peace and tranquility.

WHERE CAN FANS FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU? At this time they can visits me on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment